Marketing Manager Salary in Armenia 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in Armenia? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in Armenia to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
2,000USD
(USD 23,800 yearly)
Low 1,700 USD
Average 2,000 USD
High 2,300 USD
A person working in Armenia typically earns around USD 2,000 per month. Salaries range from USD 1,700 (lowest average) to USD 2,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is USD 1,700.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Armenia, the median salary is USD 1,600. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, the salary for the position of Marketing Manager typically ranges from USD 1,700 to USD 2,300.