Marketing Director Salary in Armenia 2024

Are you looking for information on the salary of a Marketing Director job? Discover how much Marketing Directors earn in Armenia and get insights into the factors that can impact their salary. Explore this article to gain a clear understanding of the compensation for Marketing Directors in your area.

What is the average Marketing Director salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Marketing Director monthly salary
2,000USD
(USD 23,800 yearly)
Low 1,700 USD
Average 2,000 USD
High 2,300 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Armenia is normally around USD 2,000 per month. Salary ranges from USD 1,700 (lowest average) to USD 2,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Marketing Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Marketing Director is USD 1,700.

Median Salary

In Armenia, the median salary is USD 1,600. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, the salary range for the position of Marketing Director typically varies from USD 1,700 to USD 2,300.