Customer Service Representative Salary in Armenia 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Customer Service Representative job? Discover the average pay for this role and gain insights specific to your location at Armenia. Find out the remuneration trends and factors affecting the compensation of Customer Service Representatives in your area. Explore our article to make an informed decision about your career and earning potential in this field.

What is the average Customer Service Representative salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Customer Service Representative monthly salary
490USD
(USD 5,900 yearly)
Low 420 USD
Average 490 USD
High 560 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Armenia amount to around USD 490 per month. Salaries vary between USD 420 (lowest average) and USD 560 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Customer Service Representative Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Customer Service Representative, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Customer Service Representative, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Customer Service Representative is USD 420.

Median Salary

In Armenia, the median salary is USD 390. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, the salary range for the position of Customer Service Representative typically varies from USD 420 to USD 560.