Controller Salary in Armenia 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Controller job? Look no further! This article provides an in-depth analysis of Controller salaries in various locations. Discover the average compensation and benefits offered to Controllers in Armenia. Gain valuable insights into the factors influencing salary ranges and the potential for career growth in this field. Stay updated on the latest trends and benchmarks to make informed decisions about your financial future as a Controller.

What is the average Controller salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Controller monthly salary
1,800USD
(USD 21,000 yearly)
Low 1,500 USD
Average 1,800 USD
High 2,100 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Armenia amount to around USD 1,800 per month. Salaries vary between USD 1,500 (lowest average) and USD 2,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Controller Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Controllers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Controllers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Controller, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Controller, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Controller is USD 1,500.

Median Salary

In Armenia, the median salary is USD 1,400, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, salaries for the position of Controller typically range from USD 1,500 to USD 2,100.