Childcare Worker Salary in Armenia 2024

This article provides valuable insights into the salary of a Childcare Worker job in Armenia. It discusses the factors influencing the pay scale, such as experience, qualifications, and job responsibilities. Discover how the demand for childcare professionals and the location can impact the salary range. Explore the significant role played by these professionals in nurturing and educating young minds. Stay informed about the latest industry trends and gain a comprehensive understanding of the salary expectations for Childcare Workers in Armenia.

What is the average Childcare Worker salary in Armenia in 2024?

Average Childcare Worker monthly salary
340USD
(USD 4,100 yearly)
Low 290 USD
Average 340 USD
High 390 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Armenia amount to around USD 340 per month. Salaries vary between USD 290 (lowest average) and USD 390 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Childcare Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Armenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Childcare Worker earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Childcare Workers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Childcare Workers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Childcare Workers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Armenia, nearly everyone working as a Childcare Worker earns less than USD 3,100. Approximately 75% of Childcare Workers in Armenia earn USD 950 or less. Half of the employees in Armenia who work as Childcare Workers earn less than USD 670, while the remaining 25% of Childcare Workers in Armenia earn less than USD 500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Childcare Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Childcare Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Armenia, the minimum salary for Childcare Worker is USD 290.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Armenia, the median salary is USD 270, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Armenia, salaries for the position of Childcare Worker typically range from USD 290 to USD 390.