Waiter Salary in Argentina 2024

Looking for insight into the salary of a waiter job? Discover the average pay and earnings potential for waiters in Argentina. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the compensation associated with this role, including tips and bonuses, through this informative article.

What is the average Waiter salary in Argentina in 2024?

Average Waiter monthly salary
260USD
(USD 3,100 yearly)
Low 220 USD
Average 260 USD
High 300 USD
The average salary in Argentina is typically USD 260 per month. Salaries can range from USD 220 (lowest average) to USD 300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Waiter Pay Scale and Salaries in Argentina

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Waiter earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Waiters in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Waiters earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Waiters in Argentina earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Waiter earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Waiters in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Waiters earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Waiters in Argentina earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Waiter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Waiter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Argentina, the minimum salary for Waiter is USD 220.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Argentina, the median salary is USD 200, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Argentina, the salary for the position of Waiter typically ranges from USD 220 to USD 300.