Truck Driver Salary in Argentina 2024

Find out the average salary of a Truck Driver in Argentina. This article provides valuable insights into the compensation for this profession. Discover the factors that influence truck drivers' earnings and get a better understanding of the market rates. Whether you are aspiring to become a truck driver or want to negotiate a better salary, this article will shed light on the remuneration in your specific area. Stay informed about the latest trends and ensure you are fairly compensated as a truck driver.

What is the average Truck Driver salary in Argentina in 2024?

Average Truck Driver monthly salary
400USD
(USD 4,800 yearly)
Low 340 USD
Average 400 USD
High 460 USD
In Argentina, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 400 per month. Salaries can range from USD 340 (lowest average) to USD 460 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Truck Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Argentina

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Argentina earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Argentina earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Truck Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Truck Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Argentina, the minimum salary for Truck Driver is USD 340.

Median Salary

In Argentina, the median salary is USD 320. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Argentina, the typical salary for Truck Driver ranges between USD 340 and USD 460.