Janitor Salary in Argentina 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Janitor in Argentina? Look no further! This article provides insights into the average salary of Janitorial positions, exploring factors such as experience, education, and location. Learn everything you need to know about Janitor salaries to make informed decisions about your career or hiring process. Discover how much Janitors earn in Argentina and gain a competitive edge in the job market. Keep reading to get a comprehensive overview of Janitor salaries in Argentina and start planning your financial future today.

What is the average Janitor salary in Argentina in 2024?

Average Janitor monthly salary
250USD
(USD 3,000 yearly)
Low 220 USD
Average 250 USD
High 290 USD
In Argentina, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 250 per month. Salaries can range from USD 220 (lowest average) to USD 290 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Janitor Pay Scale and Salaries in Argentina

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Janitors earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Argentina earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Janitors earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Argentina earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Janitor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Janitor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Argentina, the minimum salary for Janitor is USD 220.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Argentina, the median salary is USD 200. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Argentina, salaries for the position of Janitor typically range from USD 220 to USD 290.