Carpenter Salary in Argentina 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Argentina. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Argentina in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
380USD
(USD 4,600 yearly)
Low 320 USD
Average 380 USD
High 440 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Argentina amount to around USD 380 per month. Salaries vary between USD 320 (lowest average) and USD 440 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Argentina

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Argentina earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Argentina earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Argentina, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 320.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Argentina, the median salary is USD 300. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Argentina, the salary for the position of Carpenter typically ranges from USD 320 to USD 440.