Artist Salary in Argentina 2024

Looking to pursue a career as an artist? Explore the salary of an artist job in Argentina and learn about potential earnings in this creative field. Discover the factors that influence artist salaries and gain insights into the average pay artists can expect in this thriving artistic hub. Dive into the world of artistic compensation and find out how your passion for art can be financially rewarding in Argentina.

What is the average Artist salary in Argentina in 2024?

Average Artist monthly salary
390USD
(USD 4,700 yearly)
Low 330 USD
Average 390 USD
High 450 USD
In Argentina, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 390 per month. Salaries can range from USD 330 (lowest average) to USD 450 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Artist Pay Scale and Salaries in Argentina

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Artists in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Artists earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Argentina earn less than USD 320.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Argentina, nearly everyone working as a Artist earns less than USD 2,000. Approximately 75% of Artists in Argentina earn USD 600 or less. Half of the employees in Argentina who work as Artists earn less than USD 420, while the remaining 25% of Artists in Argentina earn less than USD 320.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Artist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Artist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Argentina, the minimum salary for Artist is USD 330.

Median Salary

In Argentina, the median salary is USD 310, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Argentina, the typical salary for Artist ranges between USD 330 and USD 450.